Many small-to-medium-sized businesses have applications that are critical to their operations. Losing access to these applications and data, even for a few hours, can have a huge impact on customer service and profitability. Acquiring backup hardware and software to be ready in the event of a disaster can come at a very high price.
Through our AspireRecovery service, Aspire can host backup copies of your servers and data for a fixed monthly cost. This “Recovery as a Service” (RaaS) provides customers the ability to access restored versions of their servers and data if they experience a local server or site disaster.
- Physical systems running Windows 2003 and later, and most recent Linux distributions.
- Virtual systems running under VMware and Hyper-V.
- Local or SAN storage.
AspireRecovery can also be implemented as a managed data backup service with no disaster recovery for a slightly lower cost. Backup data can be saved locally at the customer site for no extra charge, dependent on hardware capacity.
Printer friendly version
AspireRecovery hosting specifically includes the following services:
- Daily managed and monitored incremental backups over the Internet using a secure connection to the Aspire Data Center. A VPN is not required for daily backups.
- Three days data retention in the Aspire Data Center, extended data retention is available for an additional cost.
- A 24-hour Recovery Time Objective (RTO) for all servers.
- One recovery test window per customer per year. Recovery testing is performed over a site-to-site VPN.
- AspireRecovery is also available as a managed data backup service with no disaster recovery.
- Local and cloud data retention are available.
The following definitions apply:
- Recovery Point Objective (RPO) – The maximum duration of time the customer will experience data loss if a file or server recovery is needed.
- Recovery Time Objective (RTO) – The maximum duration of time within which CoNetrix will restore customer servers and data after a declared disaster event.
Optional services available under a separate agreement (not included in monthly hosting agreement):
- Installation and maintenance of hardware or software at the customer location to support AspireRecovery.
- Telecommunications connectivity at the customer location.
- Review, design, or implementation of business continuity policies and procedures.
- At the time of an actual disaster, CoNetrix will provide a cost estimate to restore data and connectivity.
SSAE 16 Examination
CoNetrix successfully completed a SSAE 16 examination for its Virtual Cloud and Exchange Hosting Services. Annual third-party audits are conducted on Aspire IT Hosting services to ensure the security of sensitive information.